Vivez Bien * Live Well

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glimpes of my Kitchen (I)


My kitchen is my favourite part of my home and is full of details so instead of showing you all at once, I thought I would do a series of posts on different aspects of my kitchen. Today's post will take you inside the big glass-fronted cupboard that holds all my crockery.


I have spent years building up my collection and it is a mixture of some vintage pieces, some "WonkiWare", some "Mud" ceramics, some from Mr Price Home or other budget shops and some special hand made pieces.









Till next time


Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon! what a lovely surprise that you found my blog..you are right, so few fellow South Africans with blogs, never mind French decor blogs...so I feel like I just bumped into a South African while traveling in a faraway country..does that make sense? ..had to laugh at your comment on my post -what you said about day scholars and boarding school..for me it was the other way around..I wished that it was me being able to go "home" with friends..it seemed that the girls from the boarding school always had a special connection..and they got to run to their dormer if they happened to forget a book..
    any way, off to read the rest of your blog, and are happily adding you to my blogroll. xo Colette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wonderful comment this morning...I'm your newest follower!! I was on ebay this morning trying to find some wonderful white china...yours fits the bill perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, What a lovely home. Welcome to blogland. It's so much fun and I've met so many wonderful people from all over the world. I too love all things French. I'm looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete