Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Retail Therapy

One of my favourite shops in Cape Town is called Block and Chisel. They have a showroom quite close to where I live and, every so often, when I have time to kill between fetching and carrying children, I pop in for a good dose of inspiration. Their styling is always so beautiful. They arrange their furniture into different room settings and I can easily switch into dream mode and imagine myself living there. I'm sure when you see the pictures below, you will understand why I love to linger there!

















Pictures via here



I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!


Till next time


Sharon x

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sharon what a place!! This looks like a home not a store! How lovely ...everything is so gorgeous. You have such beautiful stores!!

    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a nice style !! always discover beautiful ideas in your blog!!! KIsses from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I'd love to linger there too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! Near where I live in Italy I don't find a shop like your!
    Only in Tuscany.
    Bisou, Babi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous shop...love all of the images...so warm and cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vignettes!! Can certainly see why you love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh sharon, just wondering around your blog and found this. Also one af my favourite places to visit. Always find something here that inspires. I do miss the larhe warehouse shop they had though...

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete