Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Long Lunch

I'm planning to have some of my closest friends over for lunch. I just can't decide if I should set the table under the trees in our garden....


Via here

or out in the fields......


Via here

or on the beach? What do you think?


Via here


Perhaps it would be nicer on the terrace with a pair of beautiful chandeliers overhead....



Via here

or perhaps indoors with a gorgeous Aubusson underfoot....


Via here

 Under the vines could be nice as well....


Via here


I think I will keep the table setting very simple....


 
Via here


So as not to compete with the beautiful view....

Via here

I hope I'm going to have enough room for everyone....


 
via here
I think our lunch will last right through to the evening. I wonder if my husband will help me clean up the mess?

Via here

 
If you would you like to come to my lunch, let me know. I'm sure I can squeeze you in!


Till next time


 Sharon x

10 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon. I am afraid you would have to do more than one lunch!! On the terrace with the urns and the chandeliers, under the vines and on the abusson rug...I might want to sit under the table here for a while please! I love abusson rugs...

    Have a great week

    Veronica
    www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in Sharon, I'd love to come for lunch if you have room that is. All these spaces look perfect and I'd take any of them. Have a great day!! LEahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it's a hard choice....under the trees, the terrace or under the vines for me please!
    Best wishes, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in outside under the chandys!!!!!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im coming! I'll bring the camera. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone of those tables would be lovely to dine at!! And I'll help clean up too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon, I would join you at any one of those tables but my favorite is the weathered table under the iron arbor with the double chandeliers and concrete pots. Wish that entire thing was in my back yard. Thanks for all the lovely inspiration. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, what beautiful outdoor dining spaces. To many wonderful images to choose a favorite. We would love to have lunch at any of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't those mile long tables fun? I always think about how many plate it takes to set them. Beautiful inspirationals, Sharon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sharon those where some beautiful pictures of outside dining spaces! I would love to come and have lunch with you my friend :) Martina

    ReplyDelete