Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Aesthete's Alphabet - A is for Apples

 
 
I have decided to share all the beautiful images I have collected over the years in a series called "The Aesthete's Alphabet". Looking at beautiful pictures is a kind of therapy for me, it makes me feel good and soothes my soul. Maybe it will do the same for you....enjoy!
 
 
 
 













 
 


 
 
 
 Have a happy week ahead.... and stay tuned for the next post, B is for .....
 
Till next time
 
x Sharon

Image source: 1 Tumblr. 2. Emily Jenkins Followill 3.Tumblr 4. Painting by Belinda Arde 5. Tumblr 6. via 79 Ideas 7, 8 &; 9. Tumblr 10. via TG Interiors 11. watercolour via etsy 12. Tumblr  13 &14 via Casa Decorada. 15. Via Dreamy Whites 16. robertjoynerartist.com  18. Tumblr 19. via Houzz 20. Tumblr 21. Via Blue Room Lady


12 comments:

  1. Dear Sharon, I love your alphabet idea and I love all of the images you have chosen. They are all charming and they do make me happy just looking at them. My bowls are always filled with fresh apples, spring, summer, winter and fall. Happy Sunday to you.
    ox, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! I always like to use apples in my blog photos because after I shoot the photos I can make apple bread or apple cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea - and thanks so much for sharing where you found them. What amazing images, this is going to be fun to see the entire alphabet. You know it is a really good linky party idea, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 'A' post, and that little car full of apples! I'll be back for 'B'... one can never get too much beauty!
    ~ Lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I love this! Looking forward to an entire alphabet of your beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I love this. Going to be a wonderful series, I know. Keep 'em coming, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning post...I love adding a big batch of apples to any pretty container.....so beautiful! I love the idea of your new series....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea and such beautiful images. I'm with you on the effect beautiful photographs of wonderful rooms and nature can calm me and provide a healthy dose of happiness.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning...I feel like taking a bite out of an apple right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures!! We were most fortunate to get oodles of apples this fall through an apple orchard owner. He let us have as many as we could hold. If you don't mind my asking, I was wondering what kind of camera you use for some of your pictures? I'm looking to invest in a better camera, but I don't need a professional one by any means. Just one to enhance and make the photos clear and bright. Any good suggestions? Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post!--♥Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, I can not wait for the rest of the alphabet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sharon, so sorry I haven't visited in awhile...I love your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete