Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I have everything I need except....



First let me say that this week has been a lot better than the last! When I looked back on that post, I decided I was a bit whingy! Apologies!

 

But I think whingeing might be my special skill (def: to complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner), because I have found something else to whinge about.... I don't own a French bed! 
 
 
 
 I have a perfectly fine bed, but it isn't a French bed! 
 
 
I don't know why I feel the compelling need to go to sleep surrounded by French perfection? I think my husband should be relieved that it's not a Frenchman I am after, just a French bed!
 
 
 
I would love it to be upholstered in natural linen and it would need to be dressed in 1000 thread count bed linen to do justice to its beauty.
 
 
 
I'm sure that I would sleep a lot better  in such a bed, and then I would be a lot nicer to my children and husband and friends.....so really, it is in everyone's best interests.

 
So hopefully there will be French bed somewhere in my future.


But till then, I will be content with looking at these pictures.

http://sleeproom.assets.d3r.com/images/largefeature/738108-be-lou-10692-cropped.jpg

And take comfort in the fact that if I am tired enough, I should be able to sleep anywhere!



I wish you a happy week ahead.

Till next time

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Sharon,
    I have a picture in my 'wish list files' that has been in there for 20 years---it's of the perfect (to me) French bed. I think you better put your favorite on your Christmas list. If you've been a good girl, Santa may just deliver it! :-)
    As always, I love the images you've found for us.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon, a Frenchman....you make me laugh! I would love a french bed also..by the way..you weren't whingy at all!

    ReplyDelete